AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Many thanks!!!

I wanted to say thanks to all of you sent flowers, balloons, and well wishes. Here are a few pictures of the flowers and balloons I got. They definitely made my 3 day stay in the hospital alittle brighter! Thanks again to all my friends.

From the girls on the PTO board with me:
These were from Bryan and Carter and I loved the gold flowers:
These were from Mark and Steph:
These were from my work: wasn't that nice???
This of course are the balloons that Carter picked out:

This one came with Mark and Steph's

Thanks again everyone. I am finally home, and I'm recovering well. I have a great husband and a great kid to help me out. I will blog about them later, because they are truly awesome ;).

1 comment:

The Malhiots said...

Yay your home!!! Hope you are feeling better! See ya tonight!