AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 Rules...

Rule 1: Be Safe
Rule 2: Follow directions
Rule 3: Have Fun

Those were the 3 rules Carter learned in football practice today. Yep that's right my baby started playing football. Today was his first practice and he had a blast. He is playing flag football this year to learn the rules and plays and how it all "works". He had such a great time, and made some new friends. He is becoming pretty outgoing.
Here he's putting on his flag to start drills:
Ready to start:
Almost his turn:Ready go! Running some routes:
Time for a few handoffs:Now it's his turn at quarterback, he was listening really hard:Ok Carter, here is what you do:

Now go do it:
Ok dude, we gotta to what coach said:

Ready to get the ball:Quarterback runs the ball!!:I can't wait until his first game. He's got a few more practices, but he did such a good job for his first time ever playing any organized football. He is playing with mostly 2nd graders and we are so proud of him. GO RAIDERS!!!

1 comment:

The Malhiots said...

Awwww!! I can't believe he is playing football! Too bad he isn't older...the Ags could use him this year.