Pacifier - never really liked one
Solid food - starting eating it at 12 months
Bottle - he was off the bottle at 12 months with NO problems
Potty Training - took me all of 2 weeks to get him PERFECT! He was in underwear by his 2nd birthday.
So, as a mom I was a little concerned that all of his little friends could ride a bike, and he still had training wheels. Last time we were at the park some little girls made fun of him (which he of course didn't care about), but it stuck with Bryan. Today after he and Bryan played a little football, I went out to keep an eye on him while he was riding, and his back wheel kept locking up because of the brake lines. Bryan was fixing it, and then he just said, "I'm taking off the training wheels." Ok, I was fine with that because my kid learns alot like I do: just dive in and you'll learn. We told him it was ok to fall, and since he already knows what a broken arm feels like he was good to go. We made him put on his helmet - which you can see shrunk :) (ok ok I guess his head got bigger).
So, we explained how to keep his balance and such, and braced ourselves for the constant whinning. I put him on and ran behind him for about 2 seconds, and HE DID IT! On the the first try! My kid is a genius! It took Bryan doing it once more (so he could get the hang of pushing off) and he was good to go. He kept saying, "let go, Dad, let go" and "Mom, are you taking my picture?" So here are some fun pictures from today when my baby tried and learned to ride a IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS! If only everything in life was this easy! Enjoy, and I hope that everyone has a great week!
Oh, I have a few more pictures I will post tonight - my computer was acting up last night. He was really "hamming" it up for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment