AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Sunday, July 20, 2008

7/7 and se7en

So this is a little overdue, but on July 7th Bryan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. Yep 7 years! I guess we made it through the tough times...hopefully :). We generally celebrate by going to dinner and to a movie, so we went to a really fancy place called The Republic. It was really good. I was still pretty sun-burned from the 4th of July weekend, so we didn't make it to the movies. Instead went home and watched a movie we rented. It was great to get out and have a nice dinner together. I am such a lucky woman, and I fall in love with him more and more each day. I am so thankful that we have each other, and that God allowed us to find each other over 10 years ago. Bryan is a wonderful man, and a great husband and father...so here's a blast fromthe past:

No comments: