So my 2nd present was....
AWESOMENESS
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"
-Barney Stinson
-Barney Stinson
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Early Birthday gift
I have been thinking about what I want for my birthday...since this year it's 08/08/08. I have come up with some pretty great ideas, but of course kept changing my mind. So I decided to just start making a list. The list consisted of some pretty small things gladiator sandals, various Vera Bradley pieces, some small items from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and a few DVDs. Well today I got home and there was a fairly large gift on the table that was wrapped in "Happy Birthday" paper. I asked Bryan what it was for, and he said it was for Carter's 1/2 birthday. (He will be 6 1/2 on July 27th...yes we celebrate his 1/2 birthdays). I was kind of confused, since we hadn't decided on what we should get him. So I kept asking what it was, finally he said "OK, it's yours for your birthday." I was completely surprised, and of course proceeded to BEG him to let me open it. He finally gave in and said I could. I could ONLY open it because if I didn't like it, he only had until 08/03 to return it, and that is BEFORE my birthday. So I got my 2nd birthday present (the first was from Dannielle and was a sewing machine...I'll blog about it when I use it for the first time!!!)
So my 2nd present was....



....a laptop!!! I have been wanting one for over a year. (We have one now, but I kinda wanted us to have separate ones, so we didn't have to take turns). It was totally unexpected, and was better than anything I could have put on my list. Bryan did an AWESOME job picking it out. I absolutely love it. THANKS again babe!!!
So my 2nd present was....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment