AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Creativity...or too much time :)

Sometimes I get a little creative and want to do some "fun" things for baby showers. I recently saw a couple of things that I thought were pretty cool, and I thought I'd try them, so here are some pictures of the diaper cake and the diaper wreath I made. The diaper wreath is the first one I've ever made and I thought it came out ok...for my first one. These were just for practice, I'll be making more as some of my friends start having baby showers, and I'll post those when I'm done with them.


Here is the Diaper wreath:





Here is the diaper cake:



1 comment:

The Allen's said...

your "just for fun" is my "this will never happen". who knew you were so creative!?! these look like they could be sold, amazing!!