This year, well let's just say, "it was hard to find us in something other than A&M apparel." So I decided to just go with it. We were going to take pictures during Thanksgiving, but deciding what we should wear was a little overwhelming for me, so we ended up, once again in our "Game Day" clothes. As I started to sit and write out some sort of Christmas letter, I realized we were lucky enough to not lose anyone this year, and didn't have any births, so nothing really stood out that our family and friends would really care about knowing. Anyway, I was so happy with the way our cards turned out. I was a little worried because they didn't print well at home, but they came out almost perfect! I'm really happy with them....even if they were a little over the top, but I guess no one is really surprised!
 |
| Front of the card |
 |
| Inside is our Christmas "letter" |
 |
| Back of card |
Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I'll be in Africa celebrating 2013 about 8 hours before most of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment