AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Friday, December 14, 2012

My grown up Christmas list


Well, it might not be that grown up, but ince it's that time of year, I thought I'd share a few of the items that I've come across while doing some Christmas shopping. Some are on my wish list and some are gifts that others are getting...
  1. SEC Tailgating Cookbook: with newly added recipes for Texas A&M. WHOOP!
  2. You had me at HOWDY sign: This is just plain cute for a Texan girl.
  3. Name necklace: I'd like one of these with Carter or Bryan's name
  4. "Johnny Football" shirt: Who wouldn't want a JFF shirt????
  5. Johnny Cash necklace: Since he's a distant relative and all, plus I just think it's cute.
  6. Unicorn Meat: UMMMMM, yeah...
  7. State of Texas necklace: Again, such a cool necklace for a proud Texan
  8. Pitch Perfect: This movie was sooooo much better than I thought it'd be.
  9. Evian revitalizing mist: Since I'll be traveling for 26 hours straight, I thought this would be refreshing to have on my two 8 hour flights.
  10. Barking key finder: My keys are alllllwwwwwaaaays missing.
  11. Beverage babe koozie: Supporting breast cancer while keeping your drink cold. '
 What's the most favorite thing on your wishlist? 

No comments: