AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Friday, August 17, 2012

Chalk Talk 2012

I can NOT believe that I have never been to a Chalk Talk. There was always something that interfered, basketball, hockey, or something else that I needed to be at instead of going to Chalk Talk.

I just have to say.... NEVER. AGAIN.


This was the first of many years to come...
Me and Emma with the Yell Leaders

Kristin and Summy

DeAnn and Summy

New Uniform reveal...

...complete with some CRE "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad. I missed you so so bad"

Hmmm maybe all the signing hurt his hands and that's why he didn't get any passes???

Ryan Swope and me...touching the helmet. YESSSS!

Me with Stewart.

Me and DeAnn with Porter.
Best pic ever. We look like we just got off NG.
Here are a few pictures of the new weight room/work out facility:
 


Player panel:
We had soooo much fun in the locker room, but didn't get a whole lot of pictures:
EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
So long story short, we had a TON of fun and I can't wait until next year! Gig 'em Aggies!

No comments: