So on to the topic of this post...The term "Waste of Space" is loosely defined as a person, or occasionally, an object which nobody is fond of. We have all heard that phrase, or may have even used it a time or two in our lives. Whether we were talking about person, or an object we know how the term is used. Anyway, the other day I was listening to the radio and a song came on that had the lyrics, "I can’t live my whole life wasting all the grace that I know You’ve given." It got me thinking, similar to being a waste of space...can we be a "Waste of Grace?" Grace is a big topic amongst Christians, and some of us still don't understand it, myself included. I've been trying to dive into God's word lately, but grace has not been something I've been studying and learning much about. Well after some research I have realized that GRACE is a terrific word, and concept. It's a gift from God that makes our salvation possible.Have you ever gotten something you didn't deserve or really work for? Something that was given out of pure love? Well that is exactly what grace is. It was given because of God's love for us, even though we don't deserve it. When you trust in Jesus as your Savior you are saved from sin by his grace, and you are given strength to handle difficulties in your life. Doesn't that make God's grace even more wonderful????
So I leave you with these 2 thoughts:
1. Since God shows us grace repeatedly, and we don't deserve it, don't you think we should show that same grace to others?
2. Are you a waste of grace?
Also - Contest details coming on Wednesday, sooooo stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment