AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Sunday, March 25, 2012

LIN-sane in the membrane!

Alright, so most of you know the big basketball nut I was in high school. I don't really keep up with it much now, just the Aggies mostly, and of course March Madness. I do try and catch a few minutes of my favorite players every now and then, and I'll watch Sportcenter with my boys on occasion. Lately, I've heard a LOT about Jeremy Lin (NY Knicks), and have watched him play several times, and when I say play I mean it. He is the epitome of a point guard/coach on the floor. HE takes the blame for everything, even when it's not his fault. If a pass goes through a players hands, he says "My bad, I should have passed it sooner or not as hard" where most players would say "Dude, that was right to you." Everyone knows the ball should have been caught, but Lin knows that he can only fix the things that he controls. Well, I stumbled across a YouTube video about his favorite music, and let me tell you....it has officially made me LIN-sane! This kids can play, he's humble, and he loves Jesus. Now a days that is so rare, and as a mother of a pre-teen athlete, it's so hard to find someone that I'm ok with him wanting to be like on, and also off, the court. Anyway, here is the short video. Enjoy!

No comments: