AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Adeline

For new years, we got to spend it with Andy and Theresa (Bryan's aunt and uncle). This was our 3rd or 4th New Year celebration with them. This year we were lucky enough to add one more to our party. Adeline Grace Townsend (or as I like to call her, my new little AG - get it Adeline Grace). She was born on 12/17, and is a such a sweet and pretty baby. As normal with newborns, she slept most of the time we were there, but that's ok, she'll be up and running very soon.

I managed to get one of her with her eyes open. Anderson (aka my little AG - Anderson Gran), loves his new little sister, or "his Adeline." I can't believe how big he's gotten.
He's definitely on the move. All of the pictures I took of him were blurry, if he wasn't holding Adeline that is.
He loves to take pictures though:

Theresa recently had their pictures taken, and here are a few of them. Are they super cute??? I sure love these kiddos.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

She is a cutie! and so tiny! How many cousins does that make now? I'm losing track :)