AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Monday, January 24, 2011

January brain dump

I dreamt about Justin Beiber last night. What does that mean? Am I a closet fan?

I love the aftermath of awkwardness. It’s fun to laugh about.

I’ve started planning CJ’s summer. I have ½ of it done.

I hate that it’s Girl Scout cookie season.

I want to run a ½ marathon in May.

Will I be ready to run a ½ marathon by May? I’m guessing “no” since it’s Girl Scout cookie season.

My baby will be 9 years old on the 27th. I can’t believe that.

With a shaved head, Carter looks a lot older.

My inspection sticker expired in November. I just got around to getting it changed today, and I don’t like that it expires in 2012.

I know a TON of people that are sick. I hope we don’t’ catch anything.

I want to take family pictures. Soon.

Planning trips is both fun and stressful.

I have no idea what to do for Bryan’s 30th birthday.

We’ve been watching Sarah Palin’s Alaska, and are really looking forward to traveling there someday soon.

I wish I lived closer to my best friends.

My sister in law will be having a baby girl very soon. Due February 14th. I hope we’ll get to meet her before the summer, but it’s not very likely.

Animals that act like humans really creep me out. So do clowns.

I’ve bought her a couple of cute things, that I need send.

Carter is very happy that the Steelers are going to the Superbowl.

I’m still working on a new year’s resolution. So far it’s “don’t make one”

I love Spoon’s yogurt. I’m afraid to try something new because I might like it more.

I don’t do enough “girl stuff”

Last week’s girls night out was much needed.

I can’t wait until Bramanda’s wedding. It’ll be fun.

I think my all time favorite song is “Danny’s Song” by Loggins and Messina. I could listen to it all day every day.

I am a fan of Jack Johnson type music, and should listen to it more often. It makes me happy.

My jaw is still killing me…going on 4 weeks now. I hope my appointment Wednesday helps.

I wish my friends blogged more.

I wish I had more time to blog.

I love basketball season.

I can’t decide if I should let Carter go to Duke camp or not.

I miss my husband. He’s been working a lot.

I’m glad that my husband is still my best friend after all this time.

I'm glad that some of you still read and comment on my blog.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I like that Bryan is still your best friend. That makes my smile. We all need to go skiing sometime. and I can't believe Carter will be 9 tomorrow! Oh My!