AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Friday, January 14, 2011

2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater party

So, we once again hosted our annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. It was tons of fun as usual. I wasn't planning on doing it this year, but I did. Because of our trip, I hadn't really done much to get ready for a party, so I kind of threw it together at the last minute. When I found out my grandparents and my parents were coming, I was double excited. The Fritz's (great neighbors) made their award winning chili. I didn't get a picture of them for some reason, so we'll definitely have to make up for that. I didn't get any of Carter in his sweater (or any of the other kids for that matter). I'll get better about that, too! Here are a few pictures from the night. Thanks to everyone that came!

The "usual" boys:
The "usual" girls:
The couple shots:

My dad and Brian (neighbor, not husband), really hit it off. My mom and I got a kick out of how much they both talked to each other all night long. Not sure what they were talking about right here, but it was funny.

No comments: