1. Halloween - it's fun to have a kid to take Trick or Treating :)
2. Basketball season kicks off Nov 1st.
3. Colder weather.
2. Basketball season kicks off Nov 1st.
3. Colder weather.
5. Bryan's going on 2 business trips ): (back to back weeks)
6. Our ski trip - one whole week, doing nothing but relaxing!
7. Thanksgiving (watching a little Dallas Cowboy action LIVE - with the Jonas Brothers!)
8. The day after Thanksgiving - SHOPPING DAY (although I may not get to go this year for the first time in 7 or 8 years)On a health note: After a LOOOOOOOONG 5 weeks away from the office I AM FINALLY BACK. It feels great to have purpose again, and not sit at home all day not able to do anything. My doctor gave me the all clear to start doing things. Taking it easy, but gradually work my way up. In about 3-4 weeks I should be just fine - just in time for SKIING!!!!
I want to take this time to thank EVERYONE. Everyone that prayed for me and my family, and helped out, sent cards and flowers, and just called to see how I was. I am truly blessed to have a great unit of friends and family. None of us were really expecting my surgery to be as invasive as it was, and I certainly did NOT expect to be gone from work as long as I was. Not to mention be out of commission for most things that my family needs on a daily basis.
I got Bryan and Carter a little something because they helped me so much, and never made me feel like I was being a burden (even though I know I probably was). I am so blessed to have them, and have them WANT to take care of me when I needed them most.
Bryan got a Wii game:
Carter got Jenga: (he had asked for it a few weeks ago)
My next blog is going to be super fun. Oh and be ready for TONS of pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment