Alright, so Bryan left on his first trip. This trip was to Phoenix, and let me tell you, he's only been gone 2 days, and it is so evident that he is missed :). So because he's gone and I'm feeling sappy, I made a list. A list of thing that I love about him EVERYDAY. This is in no way ALL that I love about him. It is just things that I have noticed in the last 2 days since he's been gone. So here are 20 things off the top of my head for my "I love that" list.
I LOVE THAT....
... I still love you enough to cry when you leave town
... you are SUPER loud when you are shaving in the morning.
... I have to wipe off the counter before I brush my teeth.
... you take the time wake me up in the morning, and you are sweet about it.
... you understand I’m not a morning person.
... you understand ... Carter is just like me and hates mornings too.
... you’re patient with me (and him).
... you watch ESPN when you are getting ready.
... you ALWAYS look great in the mornings when you are ready for work.
... when you kiss me goodbye in the morning it starts my day off fantastically.
... you are a great dad ... and you take Carter to school every morning.
... you are my best friend.
... when you get home you aren’t too tired to talk and spend time with us.
... you make all my crappy days GREAT.
... you appreciate when I cook, and will eat it even it sucks.
... you help me clean. (or do most of it)
... you say prayers with Carter every night because he loves it.
... you make me feel safe.
... you are a noisy sleeper :).
... you love Carter (and me) so unconditionally.
So there is my short list :). We miss you and love you lots, babe. Can't wait for you to get home on FRIDAY!
1 comment:
Haha Val you are such a sap! but cute too! I'm glad my brother married someone that loves him and appreciates him so much! I like your lists! You should do a "My husband loves list" like I did for Jonathan in honor of you missing Bryan. Yay for being married to good men!
Post a Comment