AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Friday, June 13, 2008

Villarreal Family Reunion


We recently had a family reunion on my grandma's side. It's been a while since the last one, but we made it through with no MAJOR drama. Our dys"fun"ctional family gets bigger every time (note the matching yellow shirts):

There were lots of contests and games, and we "the yellow" team won most of them.

Best hat - we had to create a hat out of newspaper and whatever ribbons we had. This is my granny modelling what me and my mom made for her:

We won musical chairs and the 3-legged race. When I find some pictures of that I will post them. Family reunions, for the most part can be fun. It gives me a chance to see all my cousins that I grew up with and see how each of us has grown, or not. As we get older, and have more kids and other lives, I have started to realize how much we really differ. Which is fine. I have cousins that are married to famous people, some that have been married 4 times, and some that have 6 kids. I just think it's amazing to see how God has worked in my life, and blessed me with a wonderful husband and kid. Here are some pictures of my family. Enjoy!

Carter:

Paige and Tony:

Pagie and Carter:

Dad, Ben, and Carter:

Me and my brother Ben:

No comments: