So today was a big day for "our" Townsend family. It began with our baby's graduation...from KINDERGARTEN!!! I can't believe he is officially in 1st grade. Here are some pictures. ENJOY!

He got to sing one last song with his class, but was too busy hamming it up for the camera:

His teacher and I got them ready to sing for all of the parents.
It took everything I had to hold back the tears.


Time to sing the songs they've been practicing for weeks:


Now it is time for Ms. Wisnoski to call Carter's name so he can walk the stage:

YAY! I'm graduating....Thanks Mr. Martindale (the principal)


Here are a few pictures from the big day:
Indiana Jones playing cards

National Treasure 2

Indiana Jones whip - it makes real whipping sounds

The the best and last - Lego Star Wars for the Nintendo DS

So now it's on to summer fun: Summer camp, Sea World camp, Ice camp and vacations :)
No comments:
Post a Comment