AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

T.I.A

This is Africa....that was the them of the trip. That and Pitch Perfect, and of course helping people and spreading God's Word.
Pierce and I reading while we're waiting for devotion
Hadley and I drinking our shakes at "The Keep" She nicknamed me "Valerina"
Sweet, sweet baby in Mafubira
Some of my favorite kiddos in Mafubira
Some of the leadership at Mafubira
Mafubira Kiddos - don't know how to flip it! Sorry!
Baby Joseph  - Orphan at Welcome Home
 Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip. This was an amazing opportunity, and I'm so glad we were able to help the people in Uganda. Words can not describe everything I was able to do. If you want to hear about it, just let me know. I'm willing and glad to share with everyone!

Here is what we were able to do the following:
  • De-worm more than 450 children
  • Administer care to a little over 100 adults
  • Malaria testing, and found at least 12 cases
  • Love on so many village kids
  • Go to an orphanage and love and learn about the children there

No comments: