AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Filled Friday

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We have been pretty busy....eating out. That's right folks, our fridge is STILL broken. Found out yesterday that it CAN'T be fixed, so now we wait....

Anyway, last week was a big one for us. Mainly because Carter got braces.

Before:
Waiting for spacers to be put in:
One week later, getting to braces on:
Dr. Elm's checking to make sure everything is right:
Arrrrrgh....being silly:
The cutie with his braces on:
 
His teeth at all phases: 
Then that night we were able to go to the 1st annual Friday Night Lights football scrimmage. It was the perfect evening. The weather was cool, the Aggies were guaranteed a win, and I was able to spend time with my boys. It was so much fun. 

Bryan and Carter:
Me and Carter:
Me and Bryan:
All in all, last Friday was filled with fun :).

No comments: