AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little AGs

This past weekend we were able to make the short trip to Houston. Bryan was invited to go to the Texans/Colt game with his aunt and uncle, so he did. He was pretty unbiased to either team, so he decided on a white A&M shirt that has a flag logo on it, similar to this. Since it was 9/11, it seemed appropriate. Guess who preformed at halftime? That's right. The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band. What a coincidence. Carter and I were able to hang with Bryan's grandparents, and spend some time with Anderson (AG2) who will be 3 on 9/19 and Adeline (AG3) who will be 9 months this weekend. I think it's funny to refer to them this way. I call them my "little AGs" Haha. I laughed to myself. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend. I think I see a purchase of these in the near future:
AG2 followed Carter around the entire time, and they had a great time together.
Often times, AG3 wanted in on the action too:
AG3 seems like she's ready to be walking. She didn't really like being left out. She would pull herself up on the coffee table, and could walk all the way around it. Carter enjoyed moving the toys, making her walk around.
She's such a happy baby. You'll notice I have way more pictures of her, she would smile when ever I said "say cheese!" If I wanted her to smile big, AG2, would just say her name and she would get soooo excited! Plus the boys wouldn't get out of the toy "cwoset" (closet) or sit still long enough for me to get many good ones. Peek-A-Boo with grandma:
Here is a picture of AG2 about 2 years ago. We bought him this aTm cap.
Theresa brought it so we could get a picture of AG3 in it. She didn't mind wearing it at all.

And, this can't be a blog about our trip without the mention of James P. Sullivan "Sully" the horse...er, I mean dog. Great Dane. Yes. Great Dane. He chased the boys and the boys chased him. He may or may not have run in to a few walls while turning some sharp corners. He was a little worn out. We had such a good time. I'm glad when we get to see them, it's not that often!

No comments: