Our little boy will be in the 4th grade this year.
Ok, let me explain. 5 for 5 means that Carter has gotten an Aggie teacher (meaning graduate) every year of elementary school! Yes, we are that crazy about the Aggie Network. Don't get me wrong, we would have been fine if he didn't get one every year, but the fact that he did is...well...AWESOME.
This means that he will "rule the school." In College Station, Elementary School is K - 4, then it's Intermediate 5-6, and Middle School is 7-8. High School is the normal 9-12. This is a little weird, but it is what it is :). I know that I'll cry on the 1st day, which is Monday, but as I spend his last weekend night of SUMMER 2011, I'm forced to realize that he's growing up. He's considered a "tween" right now. He'll be driving in 6 1/2 years, a senior in 2020, and then off to start his journey as a Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2024 (we can hope - at this stage in life he says there is no other option on where to go to college, let's hope it stays that way). More pictures to come on Monday! Until then, praying for the safe return of all the kids returning to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment