Have a great summer everyone!!!
AWESOMENESS
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"
-Barney Stinson
-Barney Stinson
Sunday, May 29, 2011
One of these things just doesn't belong...
Can you spot the "out of place" grade???
Carter was pretty upset that six weeks. One "B" is ok though :). We kept joking that we would only celebrate with him if he passed the 3rd grade. He was a little worried. I love my kid so much.
We didn't get his TAKS results until he came home on the last day of school, so I decided to make an event out of it. I cooked a good dinner (bacon wrapped tenderloins, garlic shrimp, and crab salad). We waited for Bryan to come home and sat down at the table.
I opened the TAKS results, Bryan opened the report card, Carter asked, "what do I get to open" I thought that was funny since I did get him something to open. :). He said "I know it's a movie, I bet it's Harry Potter 6."
Realizing it isn't, and what it really is....
It was Lego Pirates of the Caribbean for the Wii. He didn't expect this at all. I accidently left the price tag on it, and he said "Did you really pay that, you guys shouldn't have spent that much." Made it that much more worth it :).
The next words out of his mouth were - - - "I'm soooooo glad it's summer!!!!" So now Bryan and I have a 4th grader living in our house, that's right A 4TH GRADER! Where the heck does the time go???
Have a great summer everyone!!!
Have a great summer everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a smarty pants!
Post a Comment