So, wow, it's already April in 3 days. I can't believe that the 1st quarter is already over!
So that catches you up, somewhat. This past weekend, we were able to make a trip to Houston to see Bryan's grandparents. We made a trip to the Houston zoo, and it was fun. Carter and I LOVE zoos. Here are a few pictures of our outing. Anderson (cousin) and Carter had a great time.





January was fun, Carter turned 8, and had another sleep over this year. It was alot less crowded this year, since we hadd twice as much space. I don't have any pictures right now, but will post some on facebook soon.
February came and went pretty quick - probably because it's a short month. We are still loving our house - even though we've had a few "bumps" along the way. I'm thankful to have a home to complain about, and that the Lord provides for us. Carter also started basketball, and did so much better this year. We didn't get any pictures because Bryan and I both coached, so we were a little busy yelling. He turning in to quite a little player, and that makes me so proud. He's also itching to play hockey again, so I know that makes Bryan happy.
That brings us to March...we finished up basketball season, visited my grandparents in Victoria, and enjoyed snow in our new house. Yep, that's right, it snowed again here in College Station. That's 3 times since we've been back! It's awesome. The unseasonable cold weather has been pretty hard on us, our yard, and our cars. I know that come summer, we'll all be wishing for the cooler weather, when it's 110 degrees outside.
So that catches you up, somewhat. This past weekend, we were able to make a trip to Houston to see Bryan's grandparents. We made a trip to the Houston zoo, and it was fun. Carter and I LOVE zoos. Here are a few pictures of our outing. Anderson (cousin) and Carter had a great time.
Today we got to be part of the Aggie Youth Experience. It's something that Carter really enjoys. We get to watch the Aggies spring practice. Tour the locker and weight room, and then Carter gets to run a few drills with the team. Here are some pictures from that.
I'm hoping to get better at taking pictures, and to have a better camera to take them with soon. So up next soccer! We love you and hope to hear from you soon.
1 comment:
That is really cool~
Post a Comment