So it's taken me this long to post about my birthday, and I figure it's time. I still don't have all the pictures, but wanted to tell everyone what a great day it was. It started out as any normal birthday, Carter and Bryan both wishing me a Happy Birthday before getting out of bed. Then calls from my mom and various other relatives (grandma, grandpa and cousins). Then I went to work, all I could think about was how we were going to win our basketball game that night (more on that later). Then my parents sent me a really pretty bouquet of flowers (note the lemon in the pitcher, still not 100% sure why that was there, and got a lot of questiona about it):



Then we hadn't really planned on doing anything that day because we had a game. (See blog below). My dad was in town for the tournament, and that was great. We decided to go celebrate since we had made it to the championship game. I was a little sad because no one asked me to do anything in my birthday, but they knew I had a game. Well, Bryan didn't go to the game because Carter didn't want to go, so I had to go pick him up first. When I got home, I walked into a dark house, and when I flipped on the light everyone yelled SURPRISE!!! I almost choked on my gum :). I don't have all the pictures yet, but when I do I'll post some. I got lots of great things:
A GREAT pineapple cake
A Dillard's gift card
A Charming Charlie's gift card
A Freebirds "Unwrap my monster" shirt
Some candles
Money
and few other small things
It was a great party, and I'm thankful that I was able to celebrate with some of my closest friends. Thanks to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment