The finished product:
AWESOMENESS
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"
-Barney Stinson
-Barney Stinson
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter 2011
Easter weekend started off a little busy, because Bryan, Carter and I went to Houston to visit some family on Wednesday night, and didn't get back to College Station until Friday afternoon. My parents were able to come to town, and got here on Thursday night, so needless to say they got a chance to unload and relax with out being watched by me :) After we got home, though, it was pretty laid back, and that was super NICE. When we got here, our neighbor Brian, was ready to get Sizzlin' Suzi out and start grillin' for my parents, and us.
They have a business called B&T's Barbeque, and they made some delicious pulled pork and ribs for us. On Friday, it was time to eat, and just hang out. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures because we were ready to eat. We had a huge spread, and it was all wonderful.
We sat outside and talked, and played croquet, and lasso golf. It was a pretty good day. 








That night the kids, and my mom dyed Easter eggs. 

On Sunday, we went to church, and took a few quick family pictures. Here is Carter and my brother Ben. They look super excited, huh?

The boys in our family:




Then after my parents hit the road, and the sun went down a little bit, we (meaning Bryan) hid Easter eggs for Carter. It was fun to watch him try to find them. This one was right on the other side of the umbrella, and he kept saying "I bet there's one in here" Funny stuff! Notice all the great hiding places. 



The finished product:
It was great to celebrate His life and resurrection with family and friends. Thank you Jesus for dying so that I may live!!!
The finished product:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment