AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The "RICK" Townsend clan

Last week was Spring Break...

Carter got to spend most of the week in Tarpley, TX with Rick and Charlotte (pictures to come soon). Then on Thursday they fley up to Addison, and we drove up and met them at Tammy and Jonathan's. Then on Friday, Doug and Lor (with Jack and Lucy, too) came down from Shawnee. We planned on celebrating Bryan's 30th birthday on Saturday at Hully and Mo's.

It was the first time we were all together, since Thanksgiving 2009, (Jack wasn't with us in D.C.) and this is the first time with Lucy (since she's only 6 weeks old!). If you can't tell it was super windy that day...
We were also able to get some family shots in...these will be great for the annual calendar ;)...oh, and we actually did this in record time, 23 minutes and change!

The Parents (Rick and Charlotte):
The "Us" Townsend's (Bryan, Val and Carter):
The Hurt's (Doug, Lori, Jack and Lucy):The Hooper's (Jonathan and Tammy):
The kiddos were troopers most of the time. Lucy had a hard time posing for pictures, but with my the amount of pictures this family takes, she'll get used to it pretty quickly. She screamed the entire time. I love the picture of Jack "asking" Carter if he's ok, or "hey, what are you doing to her"...I don't think that's what he's really asking, but that's what it looks like to me.
Here are some individual shots of them:
Lucy, not crying :)....
Jack on the playground: My handsome little man: Carter and Jack on the playground:
Carter getting some air..."I think I might break something" where his exact words:
Bryan and I doing what we do...always on our phones :)
All in all it was a great long weekend, we were there 4 days, 3 nights. It was great to spend time together at the Hoopers, and wish we could do it more. I missed my baby soooo much that I was so ready to come home on Sunday. Having my complete family in our house, makes my life wonderful. We love our extended family, but the 3 of us are so happy in our little "Aggie Bubble" in College Station :).

Until next time,
Valerie

No comments: