AWESOMENESS

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story"

-Barney Stinson

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Go Mudcats

Here are some pictures of Carter playing baseball. His season was over on a while ago (I think his last game was the 1st week in May), but we are running a little behind on our blogging. He absolutely loved playing. We had a rocky start, but once he got the hang of it it was a lot of fun. Bryan and I enjoyed watching him, and practicing with him. He will be great if he keeps wanting to play.

He has begun to play catcher, and has gotten much better at it over the course of the season.
Here he is up to bat, and yep he's a lefty in all his sports:
Ready to play some defense:
Isn't he super cute in his uniform??:

No comments: