This year has been a whirlwind - I had to actually check my calendar to see what all we did. It might be easier to break it down by months :) and post some pictures along the way.
January
We started our new year with Andy and Theresa and their family in Cedar Park - we've sort of started making this a tradition. It's always fun to be with friends/family to ring in the new year. Baby Anderson (we like to call him baby AG - his full name is Anderson Gran) is getting really big, we can't wait to see them again soon.
Our weekends throughout January were pretty much filled with Carter's basketball games, practices and PiP performances. Carter turned 7 on the 27th, and had his first sleepover birthday party - pictures are on a previous blog. Since we were coaching we of course didn't get very many pictures, but here are some videos!!!
Our weekends throughout January were pretty much filled with Carter's basketball games, practices and PiP performances. Carter turned 7 on the 27th, and had his first sleepover birthday party - pictures are on a previous blog. Since we were coaching we of course didn't get very many pictures, but here are some videos!!!February
February continued with more basketball games, performances, etc. Valentine's weekend Bryan and I celebrated our 11th anniversary (of being together). We traveled down to Austin that weekend to see Andy and Theresa and to attend the baptism of my Goddaughter Camryn. Camryn in the daughter of Kevin and Dannielle Bush, and it was such an honor for them to ask me. She is such a precious little girl.

Carter also, got a Snuggie for Valentine's Day, I thought I'd post a picture of him in it :).




Carter also, got a Snuggie for Valentine's Day, I thought I'd post a picture of him in it :).March
I will try to stay a little more current, but as you can tell we are pretty busy all the time. The summer should slow things down a bit...hopefully.
In March, Bryan turned 28...I can't believe we met when he was 16! Basketball was finally over, we could have our weekends back...for a second anyway. We also got a chance to go to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and let me tell you - that place is amazing. I thought the San Antonio was big, it's nothing compared to the HLSR! We saw the Jonas Brothers in Concert...again. (Can you keep a secret??? - we are seeing them AGAIN in San Antonio in August...let's see if I can keep it from Carter that long!)
April
Here we are in April. We just got back this past Saturday from skiing (yes, again), and as usual had a great time. I can't wait to go back, the house we stayed at was amazing, but it's time to get back to real life. We have started soccer and baseball, and that keeps us plenty busy. We generally have 2 games a week for baseball, 1 soccer practice, and 1 soccer game on the weekend. We have the maroon and white game this weekend, which usually begins my football fever. (Not to mention awesome tent sales!)I will try to stay a little more current, but as you can tell we are pretty busy all the time. The summer should slow things down a bit...hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment