So I have decided to try this "Brain Dumping" thing that is all the rage right now. These are a few things I'm thinking of right now. Have fun reading.
Val
I am really stressed out both work and home are crazy right now. Don’t get me wrong - I love my life, but sometimes it’s stressful. This is turn has lead to some sleepless nights, and I think I might be developing hives of some sort because of it. Is there such thing as stress hives????
I have giving up on the posting about the holiday months. It was a blast, and we got wonderful goodies, but I just don’t have the time to right now, and when I do no one will care what happened.
Carter is playing in 2 basketball leagues (we are coaching both teams) and he also has another basketball activity that he does called Players in Progress (PiPs). He does this on Sunday evenings and performs about 6 times in 3 months. He’s performing this weekend at the Sam Houston State Basketball game, and at the Harlem Globtrotters.
I hate that my baby is going to be 7 next week. it’s crazy how time flies
I haven’t been good about my new year’s resolution.
My husband is absolutely amazing. He has really tried to help “un-stress” things, and puts up with me. I love that when things get on my nerves they usually get on his too, and that we have our own secret language.
Carter has inherited from me a sneezing trait. I sneeze no less than 5 times when I sneeze, and he is the same way. We were watching something on tv last night a guy sneezed about 8 or 9 times and Carter said, “Mom he definitely wins.” I thought it was funny because Bryan constantly points out how much we sneeze.
Living in a college town you can always tell when students are back. There is more traffic, more wrecks, more talking and texting behind the wheel. I don’t drive as much during the spring and fall semesters.
Third Day is coming to town and that excites me.
I haven’t been running all week because it’s been below freezing. I feel bad about
that, but I feel worse about being out in the cold. I hate the cold.
I wish the weather in Texas had some sort of pattern. Wednesday the low was 29 and the high was 79, today 56 and 81, tomorrow the high is only 52. At least we’ll be in jackets the whole time.
I’ve started planning Carter’s summer already.
Why did “they” move Private Practice to Thursday? As if there isn’t enough on t.v. that night.
Tuesday, we (me, Bryan and Cj) are taking the day off for Carter’s birthday. Can’t wait – it will be lots of fun.
I still think about the Twilight series sometimes, and I think that’s odd. It takes me a second to remember it’s not real .
I have sooo many errands to run at 12:30 and still make it to pick up Carter at 2:50. I hope I make it.
1 comment:
great brain dump val. i hope it made you feel better and if it didn't, know that you aren't alone about the not wanting to run in freezing temps. that is more ABnormal than normal!
Post a Comment